- Rinse and dry arugula
- Peel the citrus and slice as you like, keeping the juice separately - they will be useful for the sauce.
- Peel the pomegranate, separate the pits.
- Cut the cheese into thin slices.
- Mix the sauce ingredients by adding all the orange juice, pomegranate juice and a little grapefruit juice. We can also add honey for flavor.
- Put aragula on plates.
- Arrange the fruit particles on the aragula alternately, creating a colorful composition.
- Put small and thin slices of cheese between the citrus pieces.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds - about 2 tablespoons of seeds for each serving.
- Pour the sauce over the salad.
- Sprinkle with roasted hazelnuts, whole or in thick pieces, on top.
More details, practical tips and more photos can be found on the blog Z widokiem na stół.
Copyrighted photos before copying - ask.
Author of the recipe and photo: Zuzanna Mann
Blog: z widokiem na stół