- Grind the cauliflower with a food processor or blender to form rice-like particles, not to purée.
- Beat the eggs into the bowl and beat them gently - with a mixer or a hand whisk - until the first bubbles appear and a small amount of foam; eggs should also slightly increase in volume
- Add crushed cauliflower, peanut flour, spices.
- Mix or blend everything together
- Put the mass on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and spread it with your hands. The mass is quite thin, but there should be no standing water. If it is better add a tablespoon or two of potato flour. Spread the mass to a thickness of about 4-5 mm, creating a rectangular shape - it usually fills almost the entire sheet.
- Put in an oven preheated to 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes. Bread should be slightly golden at the edges and corners.
- Leave the baked bread on the paper to cool down. When it is completely cold - turn it over to the other side and gently remove the paper.
- Cut the loaf into 8 or 12 equal parts or any shape.
More details, practical tips and more photos can be found on the blog Z widokiem na stół.
Copyrighted photos before copying - ask.
Author of the recipe and photo: Zuzanna Mann
Blog: z widokiem na stół