- In the bowl of a blender, beat the butter and half of the sugar until light and fluffy - it is worth kneading to fluff
- Add the yolks, one at a time, and continue to beat.
- Add peanut flour and ricotta, blend together for a short time until ingredients are combined.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites to a stiff foam, adding a pinch of salt when foam begins to form.
- Add the rest of the sugar to the finished foam, one tablespoon at once, whisking all the time.
- Add whipped foam with sugar to the dough and mix gently.
- Put the finished mass into a springform pan lined with baking paper.
- Line the top of the cake with a spatula and sprinkle with hazelnut crumble.
- Put in an oven preheated to 160 degrees Celsius and bake for 50 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- When the cake has cooled down, sprinkle the powdered sugar with it
More details, practical tips and more photos can be found on the blog Z widokiem na stół.
Copyrighted photos before copying - ask.