- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Add orange zest and nuts
- In another bowl, whisk together the beaten eggs, oil, vanilla extract, orange puree, and milk; lightly beat with a whisk.
- Combine ingredients from two dishes and mix briefly and not thoroughly - only until ingredients are combined, lumps should remain.
- Spread the dough in muffin cups and sprinkle the sugar and nut flakes on top.
- Put in a preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
- After baking, let it cool slightly - you can serve it warm or after it has completely cooled down
More details, practical tips and more photos can be found on the blog Z widokiem na stół.
Copyrighted photos before copying - ask.
Author of the recipe and photo: Zuzanna Mann
Blog: z widokiem na stół