- Wash the oranges thoroughly (in the case of oranges from an unknown source, it is better to scald them)
- Put the oranges in a pot, pour water so that they are all submerged and cook for 2 hours. Pour out the water and let the oranges cool.
- Cut each orange in half, remove the seeds. Blend whole oranges - flesh, skin, white parts - it does not have to be a smooth mousse.
- Beat eggs with sugar.
- I add hazelnut flour and baking powder, mix thoroughly.
- Finally, add the blended oranges and mix again.
- Line the form for cupcakes / muffins or mini muffins with curlpapers.
- Pour the dough into the recesses in the mold.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes in an oven preheated to 190 ° C, to the so-called dry stick on the lower shelf of the oven.
- After baking, remove from the oven and leave to cool in the pan.
- Take out the cooled cupcakes from the mold,
If you want to decorate the top of the cupcakes:
- melt the chocolate in a water bath
- decorate cupcakes with melted chocolate mash and sprinkle with nut crumble
- you can add pieces of orange slices
The muffins taste great immediately after baking and are also great the next day
More details, practical tips and more photos can be found on the blog Z widokiem na stół.
Copyrighted photos before copying - ask.